The roble had hit a record low after the West imposed sweeping sanctions on Russia for its aggression in Ukraine. Russia's president recently ordered exports of Russian gas to "unfriendly" countries to be settled in robles. The speaker of Russia's upper house of parliament said Moscow was prepared and could shift supplies to markets such as Asia if Europe refused to buy Russian energy.
European countries, which pay mostly in euros, say Russia has no right to reset contracts. The G7 rejected Russia's demand and urged companies not to agree to pay in robles, saying most contracts stipulated payment in euros or dollars. Wholesale gas prices in Europe have risen further recently on concerns about potential supply disruptions.
The Kremlin spokesman said, "According to the March 31 deadline set by Russia's president, we are developing all payment methods to get a simple, understandable, and feasible system for relevant European and international buyers,"
The markets and prices of more commodities like the Foam concrete would be affected because of the volatile international political situations.
Foam concrete wall casting methods can be divided into three types: removable formwork casting, formwork-free casting and sandwich wall casting. Among these three types of casting methods, the mold-free casting method is widely used.
The so-called mold-free casting wall is mainly born for the construction of foam concrete walls in recent years. Because foam concrete is especially suitable for cast-in-place construction (such as roof insulation, floor heating insulation, floor cushion, filling works, etc.), People have always been studying how to apply it to wall casting to exert its good physical properties. However, due to the high fluidity of foam concrete, it is easy to cause accidents such as expansion of mold and slurry leakage for the high height of wall casting. At the same time, it is difficult for closed construction. The uniformity and stability in the pouring process are not easy to grasp.
In the application of wall pouring technology in recent years, most of the constructions follow the traditional concrete construction technology, and there is no feasible construction technology that is organically combined with the technological characteristics of foam concrete. Although the application field of foamed concrete has a history of several decades, the application field has been limited to a very small range. It has been staying in a primitive state. In recent years, the foam concrete roof insulation cast-in-place has also been staying at the original technical level, but the consistency of the foam concrete has been increased. Only this improvement requires high-demand wall casting. It is far from enough. It needs to consider the construction organization design, the preparation process of foamed concrete and its physical properties.
1. Preparation technology of wall foam concrete
Foam concrete free formwork wall pouring, solving the technology of expanding formwork and slurry leakage is the key factor. Foamed concrete for formwork-free wall casting can be divided into the preparation technology of pure ordinary Portland cement foamed concrete according to the application, and the preparation technology of foamed concrete with light aggregate added.
(1) Preparation technology of ordinary Portland cement foam concrete. Ordinary Portland cement to prepare wall casting foam concrete is the most common wall casting foam concrete. The wall core generally has low eyeball strength, but has good sound insulation, heat preservation and fire resistance. No matter what kind of hollow wall this product is poured into, it has little requirements on the settlement and bleeding of foamed concrete. For these two indicators, one is to choose a good foaming agent, which must have good foam stabilization and anti-foaming properties. At the same time, it must have affinity with various cements, and it is allowed to add some admixtures. Animal protein foaming agents and composite foaming agents are recommended. These two foaming agents are the first choice for wall casting.
(2) Preparation technology of adding lightweight aggregate foam concrete. For medium-height wall casting materials with higher requirements, it is necessary to add low-density lightweight aggregates to the foamed concrete, especially a part of lightweight aggregates, such as fly ash, ceramsite, polystyrene particles, perlite, vitrified Microbeads etc. However, ordinary foaming equipment cannot prepare foamed concrete with light aggregates. For this reason, Nanchang Golden Concrete Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. has introduced advanced equipment, which can effectively add materials such as vitrified microbeads, polystyrene particles, and perlite. Among the foamed concrete, the foamed concrete added with light aggregate has the characteristics of high strength, good crack resistance and good thermal insulation performance.
2. Wall pouring foam concrete conveying technology
Foam concrete conveying technology is the key to the success of wall pouring. As an ordinary pump foaming equipment, due to its unreasonable conveying method, foam concrete will be unstable and difficult to operate and control. Foam concrete fails to be poured in a large number of walls. The majority of pour failures are due to poor conveying techniques. Foamed concrete has a certain compressibility due to the large amount of air bubbles, which will cause separation and fragmentation under different flow rates and pressure environments. Unreasonable conveying methods will cause the quality of foamed concrete to change, and these changes will cause pouring failure to a certain extent. After a large number of experiments, it is found that the transportation of foam concrete should be one-way, low-pulse, and uniform and constant flow. Among the conveying equipment hydraulic plunger pump, diaphragm pump, screw pump, hose pump and other pumps, only the latter two are close to the conveying requirements of foam concrete.
The biggest advantage of these two kinds of pumps is that there are no inlet and outlet valves, one-way pulse output, and no negative pulse caused by back-and-forth motion, which maximizes the protection of the original state of the product. Therefore, it is best to choose a hose pump for the transportation of foam concrete, because the pressure of the pump can reach 2.5MPa, which is twice that of the screw pump. It is the preferred equipment within the range of the maximum effective height specified in the current foam concrete industry standard.
3. Foam concrete wall formwork
Formwork-free foam concrete wall pouring is a composite composite of lightweight concrete slab, cement pressure slab, fiber cement slab, cement wood wool slab, calcium silicate slab and glass magnesium slab as permanent formwork and cast-in-place foam concrete. Insulated walls.
The formwork of the composite thermal insulation wall is a combination of the wall, and there is no formwork removal procedure, which makes the construction process more simplified, the work efficiency is higher, the construction period is shorter, and the shrinkage cracks of the foam concrete are effectively controlled. Composite thermal insulation wall is a new type of self-insulating wall, which is an integrated product of wall, thermal insulation and decoration.
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
The Foam concrete industry has experienced demand expectations driven by the rise and the off-season tired stock driven by the seasonal decline in two rounds of the market. Affected by the COVID-19 epidemic and other factors, inventories of manufacturers continue to accumulate, putting pressure on market sentiment. In addition to off-season factors, the weak trend of Foam concrete also reflects the market's concern about the epidemic and some other related enterprises' financial situation.
Water-based zinc stearate mainly uses zinc stearate special additives, sandpaper polishing paint, thermal paper sensitizer functional additives, rubber and water-based paint release agents, etc.…
Erbium oxide Er2O3 powder is a pink powder with the chemical formula Er2O3, mainly used as an additive for yttrium iron garnet and a control material for nuclear reactors.…
Iron disilicide is an inorganic silicon compound with a molecular formula of FeSi2 and a molecular weight of 119.975. It is a gray powder, odorless, tetragonal crystals. For hydrogen catalytic oxidation and methanation catalyst.…